1.4

We were looking for a heath care provider for 2days per week to help with my bedridden father who has alzheimer's.Dr.

Sallie visited our home twice "gathering" information as well as my mother's credit card details (they don't take checks). Neither of those visits included bringing someone along to "learn" about my father and the care he required. It was just Dr. Sallie taking notes.

We were supposed to just trust that whomever they sent would be able to read the notes and care for my dad. We were promised they would have a worker that fits our needs by the next week when we needed someone to start. The day before, we were told that they had no one available and that they would continue looking and have someone by the next week.

That week came and went without even a phone call.While I understand that it might be difficult to find someone for 2 days per week to come into a home with pets (3 dogs), I find that it is extremely unprofessional to take someone's credit card, promise that you can help, and never bother to follow up with your so called client as we did fill out paperwork.

Review about: Brightstar Care Adult Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with BrightStar Care?

Comments