Bad Home Health Aid (HHA)--late, irresponsible, didn't know how to wash dishes, then bailed. I gave her gloves and an article on how to wash dishes (not to use cold water).

No contact information provided by the agency, ie company phone, address from agency to discuss with them. No business card, brochure or Id card. When asked the HHA for the contact info, she said she didn't know, and just handed me what she had, a handwritten note of the phone number she thought her company could be reached at.

inadequate identification of aid showing up at the door. she could be anyone. Weak problem resolution.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at BrightStar Care and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants BrightStar Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BrightStar Care bright star care hone care services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with BrightStar Care?

Comments

Part of caregiving, in the Brightstar description, is doing light housework.Dishes are specially listed in the Brightstar literature as a duty that the caregiver or CNA will provide to the client.

One of the caregivers that I had did not know what a grilled cheese sandwich is.

Since I had a broken wrist, I needed the caregiver to do dishes and make meals for me.I had to educate the caregiver on how to make a grilled cheese sandwich for my son.

You're complaining that your home health aid did not wash dishes properly?Yet no complaints about her health care services?

Maybe you should wash your own dishes and utilize your home health aid in the intended capacity (health care services).

I dont blame her for "bailing," especially after you left her an insulting article about how to wash dishes ....Really??!!

to Anonymous #1388631

Amy, you are correct. Bright Star is not a home health agency, even though some are CNAs. Housekeeping is an intregal part

of the duties you paid for.

Anonymous needs to realize there is a HUGE difference between a caregiver and a health care worker.