1.1

There were a few things that went wrong with the care that was given to to my mother. First problem we never knew rather our provider was going to show up or not.

We changed to a different provider and still had the same issue of not showing up or leaving early and leaving my mother alone. Second issue was communication with the office. If the provider informed the office that they would need to *** they would never contact us and let us know, nor would they send a replacement. I called the office on numerous occasions trying to get clarification on the aids duties and hours and never received a return call.

The aid was company for my mother but that was about it. They did little more than sit on the couch on their phone or computer.

We truly felt like a number with them. The company made it clear we were not important.

Review about: Brightstar Care Adult Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BrightStar doesnt have people in your area they scramble before day you need to find anyone. They dont Wear PhotoIDs they dont tell you their names.

This company I intend to closed them down w BBB and if they ruinedyou then complaining to BBB local can begin to shut them down! They should no longer be in business!

Someone will die under their care. Im also complaining to ADA as a disabled person.

We are experiencing the SAME issues. The help doesn't show up - no phone call - no nothing.

Trying to reach the owner is almost impossible. VERY, Very disappointing.

to Anonymous #1415660

They played me since week after Dec 8th . They never tell you Aidesname why?

Cause they dont know till last minute who will come. They show up in street clothes no picture badge . I dont know about you but I dont like not knowing persons name? Anyone can say they are and Rob or even kill you!

I am fortunate that after their disasters Aide who destroyed my bathroom floor using bleach & burn the tiles they are going to pay to replace it after that getting different co they lie and lie and Im suppose to get 20 hrs my provider pays for Im not getting 20 hrs.

If they come 2hrs 2x thats all I get. Stay away from BrightStar- report them to BBB!

to Anonymous #1421672

Or they send 18 yr ds no photo IDs they dont call you to tell you their name- its always toss a coun will they come who is it? I dont feel safe w BStar notknowing who is entering my apt.

They can rob you. One totally ruined my BRoom pouring bleach on tiles. Had to get total replacement. They siton their *** now& then you need anything while on phone.

Teport this toyour BBB more complaints maybewe can shut themdown! Im suing them for what theymade me go through 2 months.i never got the hrsI waspromised 20 hrs week I got 2 days10 hrs 1 day 1 no show 2 no shows. This is going to stop!

Contact BBB fill out complaint they will notify you as to next meadure. They offerfree Attorney too!